This week I was invited to the launch of BBC Earth Magazine, a new monthly publication about the natural world, courtesy of LiveLikeAVIP.com.
I have followed BBC Earth’s online articles for a while, as they have previously featured vEcotours — the VR app that allows users to take virtual tours of different conversation locations around the world — so I was pretty excited to hear that they would be getting a printed publication.
The magazine will feature news, about the latest discoveries in nature, science, astronomy and anthropology and will include commentary and opinions from experts, including Sir David Attenborough and Professor Brian Cox.
The Sea Life London Aquarium played host to the launch of BBC Earth Magazine with drinks flowing to the back drop of sea turtles and shoals of fish. Read my full post on the launch night here.
Want to learn more about BBC Earth?
- 10 things you didn’t know about Sir David Attenborough
- Read my full interview with Sir David Attenborough here
- Gordon Buchanan’s Animals with Cameras airs on the BBC
- Sir David Attenborough and Gordon Buchanan talk wild neighbours
- What’s it like to work as a BBC Digital researcher?
- Meet Jonathan and Angela Scott of Big Cat Diaries fame
- David Attenborough’s 90th birthday
- My reflections BBC’s Africa series